About Garstang Camera Club
Want to improve your photography, see and hear what other, local photographers are doing or just enjoy the company of like-minded hobbyists? Then visit Garstang Camera Club where a warm and friendly welcome is assured. We were founded in 1959 and pride ourselves in being a welcoming club, catering for enthusiasts and casual photographers alike. We have:
- Expert speakers, photographic competitions and presentations: 7:30 pm on the first and third Wednesdays of each month (September to May).
- Practical workshops: 7:30 pm on the second Wednesday of each month (September to May).
- Summer photographic excursions: one each month (June, July and August).
For further information please vist Garstang Camera Club’s website: garstangcameraclub.co.uk or contact
Joint Chair – Mike Jenner: 07340 314408
Joint Chair – Lewis Thompson: 07790 960905
- Meetings: 7.30pm on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Wednesday of the month – September to May
- Venue: Garstang Arts Centre
- Subscription Fees: On Application
- Contact: Mike Jenner: 07340 314408
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: garstangcameraclub.co.uk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/291544844769689/
Members’ Slideshows – full site at garstangcameraclub.co.uk